UETTDRRF06 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel and
HLTAID001 -Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Skill Set
This course requires students to successfully complete 2 units of competency. Student must successfully meet all criteria for both units to be deemed competent.
This training provides participants with two components:
Low Voltage Rescue – LVR and Perform CPR.
Low Voltage Rescue (LVR) teaches participants how to rescue a person that has been using low voltage equipment, using a Low Voltage Rescue Kit. Low voltage is defined as less than 1000Vac.
Perform CPR teaches participants the confidence and competence required to perform CPR on an unconscious person.
LVR training is designed for anyone person who may need to perform CPR or to utilise DRSABCD during the course of their employment. Perform CPR is taught according to the Australia Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
- Electrical safety information/awareness
- Identifying electrical hazards
- Assess the incident/scene and conduct DRSABC
- Electrical rescue principles
- Maintain & use safety/rescue equipment
- Conduct a primary casualty assessment
- Provide resuscitation
- Provide CPR on adults
- Management of injuries
- Manage unconscious casualties – recovery position
- Handover to medical personnel
- Emergency CPR & understanding of the use of an Automated External Defibrillator
Delivery: This course is offered either on-site, or at our training facilities in Dapto.
Qualification Issued: Certificate of Completion, LV Panel & CPR skills set (UETTDRRF06 & HLTAID001)
Certification: A4 display certificate and a plastic wallet-card
Duration: 1 Day
Venue: Level 1, 4a cnr Baan Baan St & 37-39 Princes Highway Dapto NSW 2530
- Photo ID with current address
- A thorough understanding of both written and spoken English
- All students MUST provide a Unique Student Identified (USI) number.
How to Enrol:
Book Online or Phone (02) 4262 7072 to secure a booking.
The Australian Skills and Qualification Authority (ASQA) requires that students be aware of their rights and responsibilities once they have selected their training provider. Your rights and responsibilities can be found in our Student Agreement that should be read BEFORE enrolling into any of our courses.
Accelerated Training is a registered training organisation RTO 41474.