HLTWHS005 – Conduct Manual Tasks Safely
This training is designed to give the participants an insight into manual handling.
This unit is concerned with the workers ability to carry out their work in a safe manner.
Manual Handling is used to describe a range of activities; lifting, lowering, pushing, pulling, carrying, moving, holding or restraining an object, animal or person. It also covers activities which require the use of force or effort such as pulling a lever or operating power tools.
We deliver this training under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
- OH&S requirements and workers compensation
- Basic anatomy and biomechanics of manual handling
- Identify, assessing & controlling risk
- Safe work practices
- Reporting protocol
- Solutions to common manual handling problems
Duration: 4 Hours
Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Venue: Level 1, 4a cnr Baan Baan St & 37-39 Princes Highway Dapto NSW 2530
- All students MUST provide a Unique Student Identified (USI) number.
- A thorough understanding of both written and spoken English.
How to Enrol:
Book Online or Phone (02) 4262 7072 to secure your booking.
The Australian Skills and Qualification Authority (ASQA) requires that students be aware of their rights and responsibilities once they have selected their training provider. Your rights and responsibilities can be found in our Student Agreement that should be read BEFORE enrolling into any of our courses.