Accelerated Training

Frequently Asked Questions

Accelerated Training is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41474) and is a SafeWork NSW Approved Training Provider.

Do you provide onsite training or must we come to you to complete the course?

Yes, Accelerated Training provides onsite training Australia-wide.

For more information on onsite training please contact us at (02) 4262 7072 or

I completed my course days ago, but I'm still yet to receive my certificate.

We ship all of our certificates through Australia Post and they advise this process can take up to two weeks to reach you after it has been posted. This is due to a number of shipping factors that are out of our control. If you have concerns, please contact us at (02) 4262 7072 or

My First Aid Certificate was lost, damaged, or has spelling errors; I need a replacement.

We can organise for your certificate to be reprinted. Please contact our office staff to organise this at (02) 4262 7072 or

I want to start traffic controlling. Where do I start?

To become a traffic controller, there are a few requirements you need to accomplish before stepping out into a live traffic control environment and holding the stop slow bat:

  • A White Card. If you do not have a white card or if your white card is expired, you can complete this qualification with us. Please contact us about booking into this course.

  • Traffic Controller Training and Implement Traffic Control Training. By completing these two tickets, you are allowed to set up the workzone and control live traffic.

For more information on becoming a traffic controller, please contact us at (02) 4262 7072 or

What do I bring to the course?

Important: Unique Student Identifier (USI). If you are undertaking Nationally Recognised Training, you’ll need a USI number from the 1st January 2015.

Under this government legislation, training organisations can issue certification only after they’ve received your USI. It’s free and easy for you to create your own USI online. Please refer to this link to create your unique identifier number:

  • Original ID (i.e. passport, birth certificate, medicare/centrelink/bank cards)
  • Personal protective equipment (boots, long pants, long sleeve shirt, hat/cap, sun glasses)
  • A SafeWork NSW Construction Induction Card or equivalent and hold, or have previously held one of the following two options below:
    • NSW P1 Driver Licence or equivalent or higher
    • NSW Traffic Controller Photo card that has expired within the last two year
  • A light lunch on the day will be provided. Water, tea and coffee are also available.
What are 100 points of ID and how do I know if I have 100 points?


The traffic control combo course provides training for personnel who are required to manage work sites, control traffic, and pedestrian movements.

The Australian Skills and Qualification Authority (ASQA) require that students be aware of their rights and responsibilities once they have selected their training provider.

Your rights and responsibilities can be found in our Learner Handbook that should be read before enrolling into any of our courses.