CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
WHS General Induction for Construction is also known as White Card training, Current Work Health & Safety (WHS) Legislation requires all employees that either work in the Construction Industry or enter any building or construction site, to be trained in WHS in the workplace. Upon successful completion of the course you will be issued with a WorkCover Statement of Training which allows you to work in the Construction Industry immediately. We deliver this training under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909 which are a recognised Safe Work NSW Provider.
7.5hrs classroom training either on-site, or at our training facilities at Dapto.
Duration: 7.5hrs face to face
Time: 8:30am – 3:30pm
Venue: Lvl 1, 4a cnr Baan Baan St & 37-39 Princes Highway Dapto NSW 2530
- WHS Legislation
- WHS Responsiblities
- WorkCover’s Role
- The role of the WHS committee and representatives
- WHS information on the construction site
- Induction and training
- Hazards in the construction workplace
- Controlling risk
- Emergencies, Fires and First Aid
- Workplace Industry management and workers compensation
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the statement of attainment for:
- CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
- Students will also receive a Safe Work Statement of Training (SOT) which allows you to work in the Construction Industry immediately whilst waiting for Safe Work to issue a NSW Work Safely in the Construction Industry card
- 100 Points of ID from the Evidence of Identity form Information Sheet must be brought in on the day of training. At least one form of ID MUST BE photo type ID such as RMS drivers licence, proof of age card or current passport AND proof of current NSW address.
- A thorough understanding of both written and spoken English.
- All students MUST provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number.