This course is suitable for workers in resource and infrastructure industries construction and any tradespeople who are required to work at height. This Course covers all aspects of safe access to heights legislative requirements the selection, use and maintenance of Personal Protective Equipment. There is both a theory and a practical component to Work Safely at Heights. We deliver this training under the auspices and in partnership with Allens Training Pty Ltd RTO 90909.
The theory component includes:
- WHS Act & Regulations
- Working at Heights Regulations/PPE regulations
- Australian Standards and Codes of Practice
- Hazard analysis & risk assessment
- Fall Clearances
- Work restraint and positioning systems
- Fall arrest systems
- Inspection and record keeping procedures
- The correct fitting of harnesses
- The correct use of ladders
- The correct and safe storage of equipment
- Height Safety Rescue Plan
Duration: 7 Hours
Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm
Venue: Level 1 4a Cnr Baan Baan & 37-39 Princes Highway Dapto NSW 2530
- A thorough understanding of both written and spoken English
- Appropriate evidence of identity documentation must be provided on the day of training.
- All students MUST provide a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number.
How to Book:
Book Online OR Phone (02) 4262 7072 to secure your booking.
The Australian Skills and Qualification Authority (ASQA) requires that students be aware of their rights and responsibilities once they have selected their training provider. Your rights and responsibilities can be found in our Student Agreement that should be read BEFORE enrolling into any of our courses.